Our Underground Cable Location Services in Brisbane
We offer a range of underground cable location services across Brisbane to help you get your construction projects off on the right foot without any issues. Whether you are planning a commercial or residential project, we can help. Our Telstra Accredited technicians utilise the world’s best technology to locate and identify your underground cables.
We employ advanced concrete scanning equipment and ground-penetrating radar (GPR) technology to precisely locate and identify underground cables. Whether you’re working on a construction project, upgrading utilities, or conducting maintenance, our services help you avoid potential disruptions and costly damages.
Fibre Optic Cable Detection
Electrical Cable Detection
Safety is paramount when working around electrical cables. Our expertise in detecting electrical cables allows you to safeguard your workers and prevent costly accidents.
Utility and Service Locating
Our underground cable location services in Brisbane include:
Benefits of Our Underground Cable Location Services
Here are a few of the benefits of working with us:
- Accurate and Reliable: We use state-of-the-art technology to provide precise and reliable cable detection services. This accuracy is crucial for avoiding costly accidents and minimising project delays.
- Efficiency: Our experienced technicians work efficiently to provide quick results. This expedites your project timeline, saving you both time and money.
- Safety: The use of non-destructive high-resolution GPR scans before you core, cut or drill concrete, can greatly reduce the risk to workers cutting through live cables or other hazards and prevent potential accidents during excavation or construction.
- Cost Savings: Avoiding damage to underground cables and utilities not only saves on repair costs but also prevents costly project delays.
- Comprehensive Service: Our services cover a wide range of underground utilities, including fibre optic cables, electrical cables, water lines, and gas pipes. This comprehensive approach simplifies your project planning and execution.
Dial LeakTech Before You Dig
Don’t just rely on the free plans available from Dial Before You Dig for accuracy as these plans are intended as general references or guides only. Their ‘Duty of Care’ guidelines strongly advise engaging Accredited Plant Locators (APLs) for any excavation work. Our Leaktech APL experts have encountered multiple instances where they successfully identified underground cables in locations where the Dial Before You Dig plans provided no indication of their presence.
To be safe, before you dig, call Leaktech – we can safely locate all underground services. Our accredited plant locators (APLs) technicians interpret and verify plans supplied by underground infrastructure owners, and identify cable locations from Telstra and other major underground plants to ensure your projects continue without any unexpected issues.
People Love Leaktech
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you service?
LeakTech has local teams that provide services in Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, and Gympie.